FLIGHTS, 5 NIGHTS RESORTS, BREAKFAST & TRANSFERS
The beauty and charm of the Cook Islands is matched only by the warmth and spontaneous hospitality of the locals. The culture is expressed through music and dance, and the islanders take great pride in traditional songs, Sunday hymns and the distinctive crafts which exist in their day-to-day lives.
- Round trip economy flights on Air New Zealand non-stop from Los Angeles to Rarotonga in the Cook Islands
- 2 nights Aitutaki, Pacific Resort Aitutaki in a Premium Beachfront Bungalow
- 3 nights Rarotonga; Pacific Resort Rarotonga in a Standard Studio Room
- Breakfast daily
- Round trip domestic flight transfers between Rarotonga and Aitutaki
- Round trip transfers between airport and hotel on each island
- All Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
- Honeymooners also receive a bonus bottle of wine, small gift and flowers in room, on both islands
- Price per person from $3429*
- 4/1/2018 - 3/31/2019
- Other travel dates apply, please call for details.
*Terms and Conditions: All prices are from per person, Valid for economy class travel from Los Angeles for international flights on selected dates between 1 April 2018 and 31 March 2019, supplements will apply for travel other dates. Book by 25 March 2019. Bookings must be made 14 days prior to departure. Minimum stay of 7 days after departure of the outbound transpacific flight is required. Black-out dates and seasonal supplements will apply. No refunds are allowed except that tickets purchased one week or more prior to departure may be cancelled without penalty within 24 hours of ticketing. Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $200 per transaction plus any difference in airfare. Other restrictions apply. Governmentally-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges are included. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies. Some services provided by other carriers. Not combinable with any other offer or discounted vacation package. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (16 March 2018) All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Optional sightseeing package available is at an additional cost and must be pre booked. Airline and hotels frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices may increase before full payment for those and other reasons. After full payment, prices are guaranteed except only due to an increase in government imposed taxes or fees. By paying your deposit, you affirmatively agree to the possibility of such increases. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SC18006. CST#2001136-50