The Cook Islands are a stunning necklace of islands in the sun and are the jewel in the crown of the South Pacific. Culture, tradition, arts and crafts and local hospitality make the Cook Islands come alive! Rarotonga is the largest of the fifteen islands, with white sand beaches and a high mountainous interior, encircled by a protective reef and lagoon. Enjoy four nights discovering the island, or perhaps, just kick back on the beach and relax!
Travel overnight to Sydney. Visit the Sydney Opera House and enjoy a show or admire the view of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge and the bustling waterfront area. Wander around the historic Rocks and Circular Quay - an historic precinct complete with art galleries, cafes and a weekend market. Take a road-trip to the Blue Mountains National Park or the Hunter Valley Wine Region. Enjoy a day at Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach.
Auckland is the ‘City of Sails’ and offers pretty much close to every activity that you could wish for: from high-speed America’s Cup racing yacht to a casual cruise on the harbor. Beyond the city you will find islands like Waiheke, known for their local artists and wineries!
- Round-trip airfare on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles to Rarotonga, Sydney & Auckland
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers throughout
- Four Nights Palm Grove, Rarotonga, One Bedroom Superior
- Early-check-in Rarotonga
- Lagoon Cruise, Rarotonga
- Te Vara Nui Cultural Village Combo, Rarotonga
- Four nights Travelodge Sydney, Guest Room
- Half-day Sydney Tour
- Full-day Blue Mountains & Australian Wildlife Tour including lunch
- Sydney Harbour Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Four nights Grand Mercure Auckland, Superior Queen Room
- Half-day Auckland Tour
- Full-day Bay of Islands, Hole in the Rock Cruise, Auckland
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in each city
- US/foreign taxes & fees including Sept 11 Security Fee
Based on Departures July 24, 2018 - September 17, 2018
Price per person from: Double Occupancy $4189
Based on Departures September 18, 2018 - October 31, 2018
Price per person from: Double Occupancy $4959
Based on Departures November 1, 2018 - December 10, 2018 and February 15, 2019 - March 15, 2019
Price per person from: Double Occupancy $4589