The Cook Islands offer a mix of coral atolls and volcanic islands, have an ideal climate, offers stunning scenery, and is influenced by its Polynesian culture.
In the Cook Islands there is no rush and time stands still. There is not a single traffic light to be seen! Once there, enjoy the beautiful white sand beaches and palm-fringed blue lagoons. You can be active or inactive – your choice. If the beach is sufficient for you or you are a watersports enthusiast – snorkeling and scuba diving included – you will be more than satisfied. If you want to do more, it is not a problem.
Take the main island of Rarotonga (there are a total of 15 islands that make up the Cook Islands). It is 32 kilometres/20 miles in circumference and is encircled by a “ring” road. You can take one of the island buses and stop off wherever you wish. You will see jutting pinnacles below which are flat terraces where bananas, coconuts, paw paw and pineapples grow in this lush vegetation. You will also have the opportunity to stop in small villages and get to know the islanders better.
DEPARTURE CITY (per person, based on double occupancy)
- Depart Vancouver from CA$1,689*
- Depart Calgary or Edmonton from CA$2,129*
- Depart Montreal or Toronto from CA$2,399*
- Round trip Airfare from North America to Rarotonga, Cook Islands on Air New Zealand including Taxes
- 5 nights' accommodation in a choice of resorts in the lead-in room category
- Transfers from the airport to the resort
- Select resorts include breakfast.
*Limited seats, subject to availability