Blue Lagoon Villa
Kia orana and welcome to Cook Islands Holiday Villas!
Paul, Shona and Manine are your friendly hosts and look forward to ensuring you have a wonderful holiday in our home paradise of Rarotonga. Our Holiday Villas are spacious and comfortably modern, with a distinctive South Pacific island feel, featuring every possible facility to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Enjoy your special holiday at the beautiful beach at Black Rock - just 20 metres down a private access to the white sand and crystal blue lagoon on Rarotonga's western side. A sunset enjoyed over this lagoon is a magical, unforgettable holiday experience. The villa is designed with couples in mind and sleeps two people only. The villa has a covered deck for relaxing and a private garden area for lazing, reading, sunbathing.
- Private Verandah
- Stove Top
- Tea/Coffee Making
- Stand Fans
- Self Service Laundry Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Facilities in Villa
- Private verandah with outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped self catering kitchen with fridge, stove top, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and all your cutlery and crockery needs
- Queen size bed in bedroom. All linen and towels provided
- Sofa couch in lounge
- TV with DVDs, fan, microwave
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toilet and bathroom with separate shower
- Free laundry facilities - washing machine in bathroom
- Hot water ensuring continuous supply
- Optional air conditioning
- Direct access onto white sandy beach
- Outdoor shower
- Sun loungers on the grass lawn and for the beach
- Kayaks available
- Outdoor gas barbeque
- Off street parking
- Airport transfers arranged upon request
- Welcome tray of fresh tropical fruits, juice and water
- Walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus service
- Tours and vehicle hire nearby or arranged upon request
- Wedding ceremonies can be held on site
Fishing tours, hiking, walking, climbing trails, cultural tours, Island nights, some of Rarotonga's finest restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkelling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bowls, tennis and squash.