Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort Weddings
What makes Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort so very special for your big day?
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort offers you a one-of-a-kind South Seas wedding experience – a unique Private Island Resort set directly on the World’s Most Beautiful Lagoon, complete with many Aitutaki exclusives:
- The Cook Islands’ ONLY Private Island Resort!
- The ONLY Overwater Bungalows in the Cook Islands!
- The ONLY resort set directly on Aitutaki Lagoon
- A stunning all-weather venue, the unique Oneroa Beach Chapel.
- A charming beachfront venue, Kuriri Point Gazebo
- Aitutaki’s stunning private pool villa, Royal Honeymoon Pool Villa ‘Te Arau’, fit for a King and his Queen
- Personal Wedding Planner to organize beautiful ceremonies with the champagne sands of Sunset Beach between your toes and the golden glow of the setting sun on your face
Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort weddings also include:
- Marriage license fee
- Return transfers to the marriage registry office
- Celebrant or minister
- Tropical flower bouquet for bride
- Loose tropical flowers for bride’s hair
- Fresh tropical boutonnière for groom
- Ceremonial planting of the ‘Uto’ (baby coconut palm)
- Island gift from Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort
- Bottle of fine Methode Champenoise to celebrate
- Scroll of your personal wedding vows
- Room turn-down service with fresh tropical flowers on your wedding night
- His & hers Island pareu (sarongs)
- Services of your personal wedding planner at the resort
Please ask for further information as to about how our Personal Wedding Planner can tailor the Private Island Wedding of your dreams by emailing [email protected]