How do I become Cook Islands Quality Assured or Mana Tiaki Eco-Certified?
The accreditation process for both Cook Islands Quality Assured and Mana Tiaki Eco-Certification consist of an online self-assessment which is then underpinned by visits from independent assessors and the Cook Islands Tourism Corporation.
If you are applying for Mana Tiaki Eco-Certification your business will also be assessed by Te Ipukarea Society.
The best news is, both programmes are now completely FREE OF CHARGE!
Simply complete an application form to become a Cook Islands Quality Assured or Mana Tiaki member.
COOK ISLANDS QUALITY ASSURED
- An application form must be filled for each trading entity. (even if operated by the same business)
- An N/A is only to be used where the quality standard is not applicable to your business or property. (Provide as many details as you can in the comments section of that standard)
- If you select NO for any standard, you will need to raise the operation standards to that level. (Provide as many details as you can in the comments section of that standard)
MANA TIAKI ECO-CERTIFICATION
- Applications for Mana Tiaki Eco-Certification are only open to businesses that currently hold Cook Islands Quality Assured Accreditation Or that are submitting both Cook Islands Quality Assured and Mana Tiaki applications at the same time.
- Mana Tiaki Eco-Certification works on a point system where you must attain 100 points out of a total of 185.
By completing this form, you agree to the following information: