The Snorkel Cook Islands experience reflects how we like to enjoy our playground. Using our background in lifeguarding and ocean sports we aim to deliver an experience suitable to all abilities with water confidence. Our tours include:
- Door to door transfers - your experience begins with car rides full of laughter
- Friendly Cook Island crew - we care about making sure you're having the best time!
- One hour guided experience (we don't wear watches...)
- Exclusive experience - you share the water with only 5 other guests
- Local stories about our Cook Island past, culture and tradition
- Complimentary underwater photography - memories to take home and share
- Fresh spread of organic refreshments from our garden
- Premium equipment
- Snorkelling tips and education
- Reef friendly (Oxybenzone free) sunscreen provided
- Limited to 6 guests daily - no fins or turbulence in your face!
Hosting our tours are Rarotonga's most elite local watermen and internationally experienced lifeguards. Surfing, kitesurfing, ocean paddling and free diving is what we live for.
- Experienced lifeguards - equipped with rescue equipment
- Extensive safety briefing
- No scientific names!
- 100% Cook Islands owned and operated - be shown the Cook Islands by Cook Islanders
- Ecotourism - free snorkelling with an abundance of reef life
- Take three for the sea - rubbish collection
This is no glass aquarium! On the day, one of our favourite snorkelling spots is selected using local knowledge of weather and ocean conditions. All our spots are home to an abundance of REAL sealife. We enter the water with guidance from the gods. And in no way impact the environment or other ocean user's experience during our 'island time' hour in the sea.