Kia orana and welcome to Cook Islands Holiday Villas!
Paul, Shona and Manine are your friendly hosts and look forward to ensuring you have a wonderful holiday in our home paradise of Rarotonga. Our Holiday Villas are spacious and comfortably modern, with a distinctive South Pacific island feel, featuring every possible facility to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Our brand new fully self-contained 5-bedroom villa is perfect for large families or groups of friends wanting to get away on holiday. Located on the western side of the island, less than a minute from the beachfront and approx. 200 metres from popular swimhole Blackrock.
This villa offers guests all the amenities you can expect in your home away from home as well as your very own beachfront sunloungers and picnic table. Enjoy spectacular sunsets views and if you're lucky enough you may spot migrating humpback whales playing just beyond the reef from July to October.
Facilities in Villa
- Private verandah with outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, stove/oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and all your cutlery and crockery needs
- King size beds in rooms. All linen and towels provided
- TV & stand fan
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toilet and bathroom with shower
- Laundry facilities - washing machine in villa
- Hot water
- Air conditioning optional at an extra cost
- Direct accessway to white sandy beach
- Outdoor shower
- Sun loungers on the grass lawn and for the beach
- Outdoor gas barbeque
- Off street parking
- Airport transfers arranged upon request (extra cost)
- Welcome tray of fresh tropical fruit, juice and water
- Easy walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus stop
- Tours and vehicle hire nearby or arranged upon request
- Wedding ceremonies can be held on site if booking our packages
Fishing tours, hiking, walking, climbing trails, cultural tours, Island nights, some of Rarotonga's finest restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkelling, board riding, sailing, golf, kayaking, bowls, tennis and squash.