Kikau Hut Restaurant in Black Rock, Rarotonga owned and operated by Rebecca and Gordon with their local staff. Catering for western style menu including steak, fish and chicken, also pastas and curries, gluten free and vegetarian options, plus children' menus.
- Variety of homemade desserts to tempt you. All prepared for you by our local chefs
- Also offer out-catering service, quotes prepared to meet your requirement.
- Celebration/birthday cakes can be baked by us with adequate notice to do this prior to the dining experience.
- Our great chef is happy to cook the fish you have caught on your successful fishing charter -- reduces the price of the meal to factor in your own supply.
- Covered Indoor/outdoor dining options in a tropical garden setting. Restaurant shutters enable open air ambience whilst dining.
- Free pick up and drop off service can be arranged by appointment if booked early enough. Easy restaurant parking with bus stopping at the gate if required. Also provide airport pick up service for diners returning from Aitutaki, then return drop off to meet later international flight leaving Rarotonga.
- Well stocked bar offering a great choice of cocktails, wines, spirits, beers including local . Well known for special coffees and ports to round off the meal experience.
- Live music with Island Groove on Monday evening -- Tane and Rose -- great dancing to well known tunes of local and yesteryear.
- Restaurant is decorated by local artist -- great to observe the palm trees and beach scenes whilst you are dining
NO credit card or public holiday surcharges