Kia orana and welcome to Cook Islands Holiday Villas!
Paul, Shona and Manine are your friendly hosts and look forward to ensuring you have a wonderful holiday in our home paradise of Rarotonga. Our Holiday Villas are spacious and comfortably modern, with a distinctive South Pacific island feel, featuring every possible facility to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Enjoy your holiday in one of our two new villa complexes located on the sea side in the village of Turangi in Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
Turangi Holiday Villas are perfect for large families and groups. These villas each sleep up to 8 people, 16 max on the property. Designed with an indoor-outdoor flow, this comfortable home away from home is ideal for retreats or families. Each villa is fully furnished with all mod-cons and a large shared swimming pool and entertainment area.
Our Turangi Holiday Villas are appointed with the following facilities:
- 4 Large airy bedrooms each with King size beds, which may be split into singles
- 2 bathrooms, including Toilets, with separate shower
- Bathrooms are accessible directly from each bedroom
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, cappuccino machine, and all your cutlery and crockery needs.
- Dining setting for 8 people
- Relaxing modern lounge suite and chairs in the lounge.
- Flat screen TV with Cable TV, DVDs, Bluetooth Stereo system
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- All linen and towels provided
- Free laundry facilities- washing machine in outside laundry room
- Solar Hot water and power booster ensuring continuous supply
- Insect Screens on all bedrooms
- Fans in each bedroom
- *Air Conditioning - extra cost
Outside Each Villa:
- Each Villa has a large covered deck for relaxing and a garden area for lazing, reading and sunbathing.
- Tropical garden and lawn area
- Sun loungers on the deck
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor Gas Barbeque
- Washing line
- Wi-Fi Access.
- Airport transfers arranged upon request
- Welcome tray of fresh tropical fruits, juice and water
- Walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus service
- Tours and vehicle hire nearby or arranged upon request
- Wedding ceremonies can be arranged for our beach or held on site
A short drive away from the famous Muri Beach, hiking, walking, climbing trails, horse riding, cultural tours, island nights, some of Rarotonga's finest restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand up paddleboarding.