Kia orana and welcome to Cook Islands Holiday Villas! Paul, Shona and Manine are your friendly hosts and look forward to ensuring you have a wonderful holiday in our home paradise of Rarotonga. Our Holiday Villas are spacious and comfortably modern, with a distinctive South Pacific island feel, featuring every possible facility to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.
Enjoy your special holiday in a private lagoon villa right on beautiful Muri beach - just 10 steps from the white sand and crystal blue lagoon on Rarotonga's south-eastern side overlooking Ta'akoka motu (islet). A sunrise or sunset viewed over this lagoon is a magical, unforgettable holiday experience.
The villa is designed with couples or small families in mind and sleeps four people only. The villa has a large covered for relaxing and a private garden area for lazing, reading and sunbathing.
The villa is fully self - contained (optional air-conditioning) with ensuite bathroom, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and lounge. The villa has a large covered deck for relaxing and a private garden area for lazing, reading and sunbathing.
Facilities in Villa
- Large airy bedrooms with sliding door access
- Private verandah with outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped self catering kitchen with cappuccino machine, fridge, stove/oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and all your cutlery and crockery needs
- Two queen sized beds in each of the 2 large bedrooms. All linen and towels provided
- Relaxing soft lounge suite in the lounge
- Flat screen TV with DVDs, fan, microwave
- Wi-Fi Internet prepay access
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Toilet and bathroom with separate shower
- Free laundry facilities- washing machine in outside laundry room
- Solar hot water and power booster ensuring continuous supply
- Fans in each bedroom
- Large covered deck
- Direct access onto white sandy Muri Beach
- Outdoor shower
- Sun loungers on the deck
- BBQ table on grass lawn at the beach
- Kayaks available
- Outdoor gas barbeque
- Private parking
- Airport transfers arranged upon request
- Welcome tray of fresh tropical fruits, juice and water
- Walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus service
- Tours and vehicle hire nearby or arranged upon request
- Wedding ceremonies can be held on site
Fishing tours, hiking, walking, climbing trails, cultural tours, Island nights, some of Rarotonga's finest restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkelling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bowls, tennis and squash.