This spacious 5-bedroom holiday home is on a half-acre of lawn and tropical gardens with expansive views to the beach and lagoon. The house opens from the lounge and dining rooms to create a great indoor/outdoor feeling. Enjoy great, balmy evening BBQ's on the veranda with wine and cocktails and enjoy awesome sunsets. Ample outdoor furniture and a daybed as well as pool table/table tennis table for your entertainment.
Enjoy a fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and all mod cons, there are laundry facilities with indoor and outdoor clotheslines. The house has 5 great sized bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning. There is also an outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
Great space for families with young children, well off the main road with a large lawn and far enough away from the beach for you not to worry. The beach is safe for all the family. The stream alongside the property great to explore and to feed the eels. Snorkeling gear, a hammock, sun lounges and kayaks are provided with the property.
- Beluga Cafe - open Mon - Sat for breakfast and lunch, awesome meals and an must do while on the island.
- Cocoputt & Ale House enjoy mini golf and a great meal.
- Tex Mart - Dairy and Petrol station, open daily 6am - 9pm with a range of groceries and alcohol.
- Kavera Central, Dairy and Takeaway open 6am to 9pm daily – has a large range of groceries, alcohol, Petrol and ice creams.
- Aroa Beachside Inn with the Ship wreak Bar to enjoy a sunset cocktail.