Get the most out of your holiday on Rarotonga by taking this tour soon after arriving on the island and learn about all the interesting spots that you can explore.
Designed for first time visitors to Rarotonga, we want you to get the most out of your stay on Rarotonga. The tour presents important historical sites and places of interest around the island. We will show you important tourist services, activities and attractions
We feature a short lecture on Cook Islands Black Pearls, some garden stops and other unique features of the Rarotonga.
This tour is inclusive of a chilled bottle of water, a map of Rarotonga, return transfers and a tour guide.
Cook Islands Tours is an Inbound tour operator based in the Cook Islands offering a comprehensive range of tourist services from accommodation quotes & bookings, tour itineraries, airport transfers, special interest tours, sites tour, the popular Progressive Dinner Tour and more. We have our own fleet of buses, vans and VIP cars.
We currently run the following tourist transfers and tours:
- Airport Shuttle Service: We have a Meet and Greet desk at our International Airport Arrival. This is manned for all international flight arrivals. We offer a one way or return International or Domestic Airport Transfer that includes, for International arrival, a fresh flower Ei, a towelette and a chilled bottle of water. For departure, the guests are farewelled with a shell Ei.
- Groups transfers: For any tourist group transfer around the island whether it be on a tour or point to point transfers. We provide very competitive rates. We also have special transfer rates for Sunday church services and the Muri food market on Sunday evening.
- Progressive Dining Tour (4.5 hrs.): This is a unique wine and dine experience to see us in our own backyards. We take guests to three different local homes for dinner starting with starter/entrée in the first home, the main course in the second home and dessert/coffee and tea in the last home.
- Round Rarotonga & Sightseeing Tour (2.5hrs): We take guests around the island showing visitors the sites and point of interest as well the history and things to see and do on Rarotonga including eateries dotted around the island.
- Avarua Historical Walking Tour (1.5hrs): This tour is a leisurely paced walk around the historical parts of Avarua, downtown. This tour includes a guide and light tropical lunch next to the beach.