Ariki Holidays Ltd welcomes 'Teara' or 'TE' for short into the team as the Ariki Mascot. Her name means 'the path or the way' and she will help guide us in our vision to provide the ultimate holiday experience right here in the Cook Islands. Her character is based on the majestic Pacific Green Sea Turtle found through out the Cook Islands. With her, we aim to educate visitors and locals on the plight of our turtles especially the endangered Hawksbill turtles also resident in the Cook Islands.
Ariki Adventures offers some of the best in innovative marine adventure tours in Rarotonga including;
- Turtle Sea Scooter Safari's
- Ocean Sea Scooter Safari's
- Marine Lagoon Sea Scooter Safari's
- Night Paddle Lagoon Tours (Paddleboards and Glass Bottom Kayaks)
- Kiteboarding School
- SUP & Kayak Snorkelling Tours
- Giant Paddleboard "Te Taniwha" fun!
- SUPFIT Classes (SUP = Stand Up Paddleboard)
- SUPYoga Classes
- Adventure Combination Tours.
You can choose from any of the above tours and they will tailor the adventures to meet your needs.
Drop into Ariki's Shack in Muri to book your adventure and try a cold brew coffee or tea and one of their specialty bagels.
Open Monday - Friday & Sunday 8am - 4pm. Closed Saturday as they are at the Punanga Nui Markets.
Phone +682 27955 or email them at [email protected]