Since 1992, Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruizes & Aquasportz have been offering their award winning Muri Lagoon cruise and sharing their tropical island playground with visitors to the Cook Islands. It's the thing to do in Rarotonga!
On Captain Tama's lagoon cruise, guests will:
- Tour the beautiful Muri Lagoon on a glass bottom boat
- Snorkel in a marine reserve with tropical fish and giant clams
- See a fish feeding demonstration
- Visit Motu Koromiri (small island) in Muri Lagoon
- Enjoy an island style fresh fish open fire BBQ served with salads and seasonal fruit
- Be treated to a pareu (sarong) tying and coconut husking show
- Listen to live music from the crew on board and on the motu
We provide all the snorkelling gear, lessons (if required), return transport from your accommodation and a yummy BBQ lunch (vegetarian and non-fish eating options are available). All you need to bring is a towel, sunscreen and a camera.
Our trips depart daily from 11am to 3:15pm (except Good Friday, Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Years Day).
Captain Tama's Lagoon Cruizes & Aquasportz also hire kayaks, stand up paddle boards, snorkelling gear, windsurfers and sailboats from our Beach Hut located centrally on Muri Beach.