Kia orana and welcome to Cook Islands Holiday Villas! Paul, Shona and Manine are your friendly hosts and look forward to ensuring you have a wonderful holiday in our home paradise of Rarotonga.
Our Holiday Villas are spacious and comfortably modern, with a distinctive South Pacific island feel, featuring every possible facility to make your stay enjoyable and memorable. Our villas are perfect for large groups and families looking to make the Cook Islands their next holiday destination.
Enjoy your holiday in one of our four Tuoro Holiday Villas located in the village of Arorangi in Rarotonga, Cook Islands.
All four villas come with 4 spacious bedrooms each with King sized beds, which may be split into singles. Each villa can sleep 8 people in total. Designed with an indoor-outdoor flow, these villas work to bring everyone together under one roof.
Our Tuoro Holiday Villas are appointed with the following facilities:
- 4 Large airy bedrooms each with King size beds, which may be split into singles
- 2 bathrooms, including Toilets, with separate shower
- Bathrooms are accessible directly from each bedroom
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee plungers, and all your cutlery and crockery needs.
- Dining setting for 8 people
- Relaxing modern lounge suite and chairs in the lounge.
- Flat screen TV with flash stick of movies
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- All linen and towels provided
- Free laundry facilities- washing machine in villa
- Solar Hot water and power booster ensuring continuous supply
- Insect Screens on all bedrooms
- Fans in each bedroom
- Air Conditioning available at a surcharge
- In-room Safe
Outside Each Villa:
- Each Villa has a large covered deck for relaxing and a private garden area for lazing, reading and sunbathing.
- Private Tropical garden and lawn area
- Sun loungers on the deck
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Outdoor Gas Barbeque
- Washing line
- Off street parking
- Wi-Fi Access.
- Airport transfers arranged upon request
- Welcome tray of fresh tropical fruits, juice and water
- Walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus service
- Tours and vehicle hire nearby or arranged upon request
- Wedding ceremonies can be arranged for our beach or held on site
Fishing tours, golf, CrossFit gym, global gym, hiking, walking, climbing trails, horse riding, cultural tours, island nights, some of Rarotonga's finest restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, bowls, tennis and squash.