Cook Islands Tourism Quality Assured Charter
- We will work individually and collectively to enhance the positive reputation of our destination, both with our clients and our fellow businesses.
- We will share market and statistical information and network constructively to ensure that we leverage the destination's ability to be regionally competitive.
- We will ensure that our business complies with all regulations in respect to health and safety, protecting the well being of our clients and staff.
- We will relate with all our clients in a courteous and professional manner reinforcing the destination's reputation as being genuinely warm and hospitable.
- We will promote our products accurately so that client expectations are appropriately met, while ensuring that our rates/prices clearly reflect true costs for clients.
- We will handle client enquiries or complaints in a timely and conciliatory manner.
- Our business practices will reflect the elements of professionalism and fair practise, underpinned by compliance with all legal and financial regulations of the Cook Islands.
- Our staff will be afforded all opportunity to grow through nurturing and training and provided with wages and work conditions which meet all parameters of our labour laws.
- We will adopt environmental and sustainable best practices which ensure the protection of our lagoons and land ecosystems while promoting the use of renewable energy.